Marilou MacKenzie has 25 years of experience and expertise in the auction, real estate, marketing, and REO business. As licensed Auctioneer and Realtor in Florida. She has a diversified background in business operations and sales. Her executive corporate experiences range from large to mid size corporations as VP of Operations to senior management positions throughout the United States.
Also, Marilou has owned and operated 2 start-up companies and successfully exceeded dollar volume goals through innovative marketing, strategic planning, training and business development. She has extensive expertise in real estate auctions, REO, short sales, pre-foreclosure and ballroom portfolio auctions.
Marilou Work History
- She was an auction marketing consultant for JP King Auction Company which specializes in auctions of high-end luxury properties.
- In 2003 she launched the Auction Department for one of South Florida?s largest independently owned real estate firm consisting of 22 offices and 600 agents.
- She has worked in the REO business of management, marketing and disposition of assets in Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade counties.
- Proven leader when it comes to successfully revitalizing clients portfolio and increased revenue year after year.
- Throughout Marilou?s career she has marketed and sold all types of real estate for the FDIC, RTC, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Ginnie Mae, athletes, attorneys, CEO?s and financial institutions on a national and international level. She has successfully marketed and sold several millions of dollars of real estate and distressed properties.
Marilou has new goals with Real Estate Wealth Advisors, but the same standards towards developing, cultivating, networking, and sustaining an elite OFF MARKET clientele to help catapult Real Estate Wealth Advisors clientele to new heights.