Salary and Commission! (Boca Raton) Welcome to Real Estate Wealth Advisors!Real Estate Wealth Advisors, LLC is a leading real estate investment, wealth advisory, and commercial lending firm that provides a wide range of services to individuals and corporations who desire more by way of prosperity and education. We take our position seriously by helping to serve our communities as an engine of growth for the success of individuals, families, and businesses of various sizes. One way we demonstrate this is through our commitment to upholding the highest standards of corporate governance, integrity, and ethical conduct.
We are seeking an individual who is willing to become a partner. This position is responsible for supporting the business management operations of R.E. Wealth Advisors, LLC. This includes responsibility for, but not limited to, opening new accounts, day-to-day general accounting, participating and/or leading process improvement initiatives, judgments with regard to the application of accounting principles and policies, financial reporting, external/internal audit coordination, and assisting with managing client accounts. Entry-level accountants are welcome. Bilingual preferred (Spanish/English).
Other responsibilities may include:
- Providing administrative and customer service support to Clients & Account Executives.
- Manage client & R.E.Wealth Advisors data base and reports.Presentations.
- Project coordination, timelines, and budgets.
- Writing and proofreading responsibilities.
- Responds to client and Account Executives.
- Present products and services in the marketplace.
- Plans and executes presentations to raise money.
- Develop and Follow R.E.Wealth Advisors Matrix.
- Responsible for monthly close process of several accounts on various ledgers.
- Timely and accurate reconciliation of general ledger accounts within our guidelines.
- Eliminate monthly close inefficiencies to reduce process time.
- Supporting specific areas of responsibilities relating to the monthly close process, including financial analysis and preparation of various month-end deliverables.
- Supporting the preparation of financial reporting packages for internal use, executive management, and field organizations.
- Support any ad hoc activities, special projects, and reporting requirements.
- Account reconciliation and journal entry preparation and/or review.
- Interface with corporate functions, internal and external customers, and other accounting teams to ensure a timely close with accurate results.
- Establish relationship with customers with emphasis on creating environment where Center of Excellence is looked to as resource for accounting guidance and a business partner.
If you believe wholeheartedly that you are this individual, then please submit an email below with a brief message and include a link to your Linked-In page. If you do not have a Linked-In account please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.