Capital Solutions - Finance
Capital Solutions / Finance
Here at RE Wealth Advisors, our Finance Division seeks to understand, formulate, maintain, stabilize, and grow our partner’s assets. Leadership is fully equipped and ready to manage risks and provide relevant solutions through comprehensive research, analysis, projections, and forecasts.
Today’s business landscape is ever evolving; therefore, receiving first tiered information from local governing municipalities and affiliated entities is paramount.
Ultimately our approach is not matrix oriented. We apply a commonsense approach towards accomplishing the best resolve for our client’s needs.
By identifying key performance indicators (KPI’s) we execute preconceived initiatives. This is our Finance Division standard of excellence.
Whether you need $50,000 or $50,000,000, we have the resources to make your dreams a reality. As your trusted advisors, we make our vast network of public and private funding facilitators available to you. We provide financing solutions for almost any scenario.
- Private money: We have competitive rates for both conventional and FHA loans.
- C&I Loans: Business lines of Credit for to suit businesses of any size.
- Commercial Real Estate Loans: We lend on all asset types with competitive LTV parameters.
- Mezzanine/JV Loans: Debt with an equity option. Perfect for construction projects.
- HUD Loans: Section 108 loans. Long term financing tied to LIBOR.
- USDA Loans: Financing up to 75% of project cost for designated rural areas.
- Micro-Loans: $10,000 – $25,000 Loans with 3 – 5 year terms
- Energy Loans $15,000 to $150,000 up to 90% of project cost.
- SBA Loans & Debt Refinancing: SBA 504 Loans for long-term capital.
- Factoring and A/R Loans: Account receivable based lending for qualified borrowers.
- Traditional Debt: Asset and Income based loans for qualified institutions.
- Bonding/Financing: We can structure bond issuance for church expansions.
- Leveraging Strategies: Innovative strategies that incorporate members of an institution towards a shared financial goal.
how we help
Insert "Call to action"
RE Investments FAQ
Insert response #1
Insert response #2
Insert response #3